Friday, December 11, 2015

What a homeschool mom wants for Christmas...

Here a few things that would just be dreamy...

1.  A date night.  Somewhere Fancy, without kids.  And not making any of the arrangements myself.

2. Chocolate.  The expensive kind.  You know, those Caramel and Sea Salt ones that cost like...$4 each?  That I would never buy myself...

3. A Day Off.  For just one day, someone else can make the meals, clean up, change diapers, do laundry, AND NOT ASK ME WHERE ANYTHING IS...

4. A gift card to one of the following:  Staples, a yarn store, WalMart, Jo Ann's, Target, any local yarn store, any used book store.

5. Two hours once a week for school planning, meal planning, goal setting, etc.

6.  ONE DAY when Every. Single. Child. says "Yes, Mama!" with a smile when I ask them to do something.  And then they DO IT!!  I know.  It's a lovely dream...

7. For people to buy my children experiences instead of stuff that clutters up my house.  Things like Little Passports (Google it.  It's a real thing.), trips to the zoo or theatre, horse-back riding, etc.  Except books.  Books are great.

No comments: