Thursday, September 17, 2015

Update

So, back in July, I posted about working out, and my goals.  Here's the end result:

I'm down 3 pounds - but that's because I have no self control with eating.  I love food.  Working on this...

Also, the goal of 21 days a month isn't working.  Life happens.  I seem to be consistent at 16 days a month. Don't do Thursdays or weekends.

But fitting a workout into the normal routine wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  After a good week adjusting, it went fine.

So I didn't make it to my goal weight, but I did make progress.  Based on how I seem to lose, my new goal is 140 by November 1st.  Using My Fitness Pal to track my food has made me more aware of what I eat and I seem to be able to be better.

So, in the end, I'm liking this new thing. The Daily Burn site has several different kinds of workouts and I'm changing those around a bit.  I did the Black Fire stuff exclusively since July, but have done each workout 4 or more time and am getting bored.  Did a Core workout yesterday, and now it hurts when I sneeze.

No comments: